I will be the first one to say that I am a horrible speller and my grammar is not always %100. So I am asking for your forgiveness up front. Please do not judge. We all have strengths and weaknesses in life. One of my major weaknesses is spelling and correct grammar when typing. Yes I know I am a teacher but at school I am on my toes about these things. This is meant to be a fun and POSITIVE adventure!!

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Old Navy Haul/Target Deals

So I haven't posted in about a week. The truth is our printer died and I have not been able to print coupons. So today I went in search of good deals without coupons and boy did I. My first stop was Old Navy. They 'are running their best sale that I believe that they run. It's take an EXTRA %50 OFF whatever the clearance. To make this an even better deal they were doing a second markdown on their marked clearance today. Here are some pictures of what I got Anneliese for this fall. You can click on the pic to see it a little better. :)


These shirts are so cute! They were reg. $7.50 each, I paid $1.00 a piece. $13.00 SAVINGS YAY :)

I love the PJ's and this fun teal shirt. The PJ's were reg. $10.50 and the shirt was reg. $8.50. I paid a $1.00 for each one. SAVINGS $17.00 :)

My favorite fall color is brown!! The brown zip up hoodie was reg. $16.50 and the Old Navy shirt was reg, $8.50. I paid $2.50 for the zip up hoodie and 50 cents YES 50 CENTS for the Old Navy Shirt!! Oh and see the cute purple high tops they had been $16.50 and were down to $2.50. SAVINGS $36 bucks!!!!!! :)

Polk-a-Dots are so SWEET!! The polk-a-dot fleece was reg. $12.50 and the pink zip up girlie hoodie was reg. $14.50. I paid $1.50 and $1.99 for each of them.

So all in all I SPENT $11.86 AND DRUM ROLL P-L-E-A-S-E!!!!!!! 
Total without the sale $102.00
SAVINGS $92.00

I would consider this shopping trip a successful one, even without coupons :)

SO HURRY!! GO OUT AND SEE WHAT DEALS YOU CAN SCORE!!
HAPPY COUPONING!!

QUICK TARGET DEAL!! DEF. WORTH SHARING :)

Target has their snow boots for the entire family 75% off. I got these boots for myself reg. $34.99 for $8.74. My sister Kaylin had a pair for this winter and she really liked them (so I know they are worth it.) I also got Anneliese snow boots for next winter reg. $19.99 for $4.98. The pink shirt in the pic was 50% off it was reg. $7.00 and was on sale for $3.50. SAVINGS $44.75

So it can be done!!! Savings without coupons that is :)

2 comments:

Casey said...

Very cute stuff. To bad it means I would actually have to leave the house. lol. I really love the online deals where I can shop without make up.

LieseyLouLou said...

Yeah!! I really L-O-V-E those deals too Casey!!!

Post a Comment