I will be the first one to say that I am a horrible speller and my grammar is not always %100. So I am asking for your forgiveness up front. Please do not judge. We all have strengths and weaknesses in life. One of my major weaknesses is spelling and correct grammar when typing. Yes I know I am a teacher but at school I am on my toes about these things. This is meant to be a fun and POSITIVE adventure!!

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Hautelook.com Without Coupons :)




So I order from Hautelook.com like 5 days before Christmas. I had never ordered from this site before but they had Urban Decay Eye Pigment reg. $22.00 for 2 bucks a piece. Yes that's right only 2 bucks a tube. I had never used eye pigment before but for 2 bucks I didn't think you could go wrong. My friend Katie P. uses Urban Decay products all of the time. She had always talked about how great they are so I thought for that price I would give it a try. I ordered 7 eye pigments and 1 lip gloss. I spent $16.00 and SAVED $140.00 :)


So as soon as UPS came by I came inside and started opening the package. I had ordered 2 of the white and gave one to Kaylin. Thats why I only have 6 bottles in the pic. The colors I got are AMAZING!! I got X (that's the name), YEYO, BAKED, GUNMETAL,SHAG, and SMOG. The lip gloss which it to die for is called JOYRIDE. This is what they look like on. This is yeyo, baked, and smog on my eyes. The tube of eye pigment is very unique it comes with it's very own brush. The brush is built into the top of the cap. I thought this made things a lot easier when putting the pigment on. I am not too sure if you would be able to get an eyeshadow brush into the tube. I am leaning more towards not being able to get one in the bottle. I watched a couple of tutorials on youtube on eye pigment. The one common thing that everyone said was use a primer. I have the Urban Decay primer but I really like Smashbox primer too. I hope that Hautelook.com offers this great deal again so you will be able to get some of this great make-up.

1 comment:

Casey said...

Your eyes look amazing. I went to the website for that deal, but most of the good colors were gone. So I just skipped out.

Post a Comment