I will be the first one to say that I am a horrible speller and my grammar is not always %100. So I am asking for your forgiveness up front. Please do not judge. We all have strengths and weaknesses in life. One of my major weaknesses is spelling and correct grammar when typing. Yes I know I am a teacher but at school I am on my toes about these things. This is meant to be a fun and POSITIVE adventure!!

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Johnson City Old Navy Deals

I was so excited to go to the Johnson City Old Navy today! I had racked up at The Kingsport store the other day and I was convinced they would have even more to choose from. BOY WAS I WRONG!!! They had nothing. :(   Their clearance section was slim to none. I had to search long and hard to find what I did. I was determined to find a couple of good buys to make my trip up to Johnson City worth it. So here is what I found.
This cute ruffle jacket. It looks really purple in the picture but its more of a deep plum color in person. It had been reg. $29.50 and I got it for $3.50. I thought that was a pretty SWEET deal. 
Savings.. A MAJOR $26.00. 
WOW I was pretty proud of myself for this one.  :)


I also got Annelise this play shirt. She needed some play shirts for the track sets that I got her from 77kids. If you haven't checked out that store, YOU NEED TO.77kids CLEARANCE I know I have said this like 100 x's  but it is my FAVORITE store for Anneliese. They had really cute winter clothes this year. Anyways the shirt had been $8.50 and I got it for $2.25. Normally I would not buy a shirt with this stuff on it but we are going to Disney in a couple of weeks and she needed a shirt to go under one of her track jackets. I don't think you will even be able to see the stuff on it just the blue collar when she has the jacket zipped up. At least that's what I was going for. I also got these AWESOME socks. Old Navy no show socks are my FAV. for my tennis shoes. I was so happy when I found these for Anneliese. They were reg. $6.50 and I scored them for $2.00 for a 4 pk. So I bought 4. I always buy socks in bulk to make matching easier. These will be her spring socks that she wears with her long pants. We will have to get her some no shows for her tennis shoes for summer. Savings in this picture....$24.25.


I would not suggest making a special trip out to the Johnson City Old Navy. Now if you were out and about stop in there. But there really is nothing great. I'd say by this weekend they won't have anything left. All of the sizes that were left were 6-12 months stuff. And a few extras here and there.

So my total before any sale would have been $64.50 I ended up spending...$13.75. Pretty good for things that we need right now.

SAVINGS ON THIS TRIP...... $50.25!!!! This trip I didn't use coupons. So don't stress if you do not have any. You still can save.

Happy Couponing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment