I will be the first one to say that I am a horrible speller and my grammar is not always %100. So I am asking for your forgiveness up front. Please do not judge. We all have strengths and weaknesses in life. One of my major weaknesses is spelling and correct grammar when typing. Yes I know I am a teacher but at school I am on my toes about these things. This is meant to be a fun and POSITIVE adventure!!

Monday, January 3, 2011

Bath and Body Works SALE


This is what was waiting for me when I came home form my CVS trip. I was so excited!! I got 3 Coco Cabana Sprays,3 lotions and 9 Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin foam hand soaps. I am usually not big on having to pay shipping, to get this it was $7.99 not so hot. But I love this lotion and body spray. It reminds me of when David and I first started dating in High School and you cant get in in store you have to order it online. So my grand total for all of this was $31.00. That's like $2.00 an item (with shipping included) not too bad for lotion, spray and soap that I LOVE.


I also had these cute boots waiting on me. Yes I know they look HUGE I wear a 9.They are EMU. They were on sale last week on Amazon for $29.96 down from $98.00!! That's a $68.00 SAVINGS!! CAN I SAY AWESOME!! They are so comfy and fit perfectly. I would def. recommend them if they come on sale again. Oh that brings me to what I wanted to tell ya about Amazon. They have a program called Amazon Mom. When you sign up you can get free 2 day shipping if your item qualifies. The way you can tell if your item can be shipped using Amazon Mom is if it has a blue check underneath it with the words prime. I love Amazon free shipping, awesome deals and NO TAX!!!

HAPPY COUPONING!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment