I will be the first one to say that I am a horrible speller and my grammar is not always %100. So I am asking for your forgiveness up front. Please do not judge. We all have strengths and weaknesses in life. One of my major weaknesses is spelling and correct grammar when typing. Yes I know I am a teacher but at school I am on my toes about these things. This is meant to be a fun and POSITIVE adventure!!

Monday, January 3, 2011

EXTRA BUCKS UPDATE

So I just got back from CVS and I am not so happy :( I want to clear this  up for you all so this will not happen to you. Usually you can use you ECB towards tax. Well if you have ECB from your quarterly spending you can not. I just got off of the phone with corporate to try and clear things up. She said that if you have ECB and have earned them from shopping in the store those ECB can be used toward you total including tax. Well I was using the ECB that I earned from the quarterly spending so I couldn't use it for cover tax and I would have lost 4 dollars plus haas to pay tax if I used my $9.50 ECB from the quarterly spending. So I had another $4.00 ECB that I had earned last week so I used that. All in all I had to pay $3.13 all this was tax. I don't know if you know this or not but you get taxed on the ENTIRE amount BEFORE coupons. I think it makes it kinda hard to figure out what your total will be. Oh well we have to pay tax, right? I guess I should not be too upset I saved almost $60.00 and bought 8 toothbrushes and 4 bottles of Excedrin and a free 8ct. of Excedrin P.M. I guess the saying is true... you really do learn something new everyday.

Oh Yeah I almost forgot.. I got back $15 ECB to spend next time or by 2/2/2011. So all in all a good trip for $3.13


HAPPY COUPONING  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment